So, I used to be a lawyer and I used to have to write paragraphs like the one below for people. Now I get to write them for myself. Unfortunately, I have no one to send the bill to now.
Each and every thought on this blog is my own, I’m responsible for what I say, and all errors, idiocy, stupid comments, swear words, and humor are my own personal responsibility. These are my own thoughts, generated by me, representing me. They – and this blog – are in no way affiliated with Foundry Group, Mobius Venture Capital or any other company, non profit or university that I have any involvement in. If I’ve made a mistake, it’s my fault. If I’ve said something that makes you laugh, you are probably laughing at me, not with me and that is sad. Of course, you should not rely on anything in the blog as legal, financial, accounting, investment, tax, or any other kind of regulated advice.
- Any opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my employer. Co-writers incorporated herein by reference and their opinions are also their own and do not express the views or opinions of their employers.
- This shall not constitute an offer to buy, sell, or solicit securities.
- All information provided herein is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon to make an investment decision and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any specific securities, investments, or investment strategies.
- Nothing contained herein constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice nor is it to be relied on in making an investment or other decision.
- This may contain forward-looking statements and projections that are based on our current beliefs and assumptions and on information currently available that we believe to be reasonable. However, such statements necessarily involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions.
- Investments involve risk and unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed.
- In considering any performance information contained herein, you should bear in mind that past or projected performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and there can be no assurance that any entity referenced herein will achieve comparable results or that return objectives, if any, will be met.
- All of the information herein is subject to change without notice. Information is provided as of the dates set forth herein. Current or future characteristics and other information may vary significantly from those provided herein and the poster undertakes no obligation to notify anyone of such variances or update the information herein.
- The poster does not represent that the information herein is accurate, true or complete, makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the information herein and shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses related to its adequacy, accuracy, truth, completeness or use.
- The charts, tables, and graphs contained in this post are not intended to be used to assist the reader in determining which securities to buy or sell or when to buy or sell securities.