One of our friendly neighbors – Webroot – is hiring a CIO. Description is below. If you are interested, the email contact is below. And if you move to Boulder and take this job, you might owe me a beer.
Chief Information Officer and SVP, IT – Boulder
The CIO / SVP of IT will be responsible for defining, implementing and maintaining the vision and strategic direction of Webroot’s business-critical enterprise-wide IT infrastructure and applications. Working collaboratively across the organization, the CIO will partner with R&D, Data Center Operations, Sales, Professional Services, and other teams to support the IT needs of these respective business groups. The successful candidate will have proven expertise with Enterprise Applications, including selection, implementation, and integration. We seek a seasoned technology leader who has a proven track record of delivering highly visible, customer-facing projects on time and within budget.
· Provide executive-level guidance and counsel to senior management on Information Technology matters.
· Provide the technology roadmap for future growth.
· Analyze the Corporation’s needs with regard to information access, storage & control, and the appropriate-to-the-business use of the latest computer and telecommunications technologies.
· Develop, communicate, and implement an overall integrated IT strategy, framework and philosophy that includes a uniform Systems Development Methodology that is responsive to the needs of the company’s growth and evolving objectives.
· Proactively work with the Webroot user communities to ensure timely identification and correction of application system deficiencies
· Oversee the design, development, and implementation of new enterprise applications as well as changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
· Develop and establish relevant IT-specific operating policies, programs and procedures.
· Ensure that all projects are implemented on time and within budget and that they provide the appropriate solution to the user’s needs.
· Identify and assess emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced determining their potential value for the company.
· An innovative, results-driven technologist with 15+years of leadership experience in a senior- level IT executive role with a demonstrated track record of implementing and managing information technologies in a growth business.
· Proven ability to motivate teams with experience providing quality deliverables within tight timelines, simultaneously managing multiple projects.
· Experience in strategic planning, contracting, negotiating and change management.
· Knowledge of information technology life cycle, including budget and resource allocation; experience with implementation of information technology application integrations in a large division/company.
· Must be analytical with strong business acumen and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated ability to identify, establish and track key performance metrics and key indicators providing reports and analysis for executive management review and action. .
· Prior experience in a fast-paced, growth environment highly desirable.
· An undergraduate degree in a technical or business-oriented discipline with an MBA from a top tier business school highly desired.
If you would like an opportunity to work with this widely recognized worldwide leader in technology security, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.