My friend, Dan Caruso, CEO of Zayo is hiring. And unlike many companies, he is looking for recent college grads. Dan is a great guy and the folks that I’ve meet at his company are as well. In his words:
“Amazingly, in this economy it is hard to fill key positions. Zayo occasionally looks to fill senior positions. Usually though, we are looking to complement our veteran team with recent grads who have engineering, IT, construction project management, and finance backgrounds. We are looking for ambitious, hard working and entrepreneurial people, especially women and minorities as well as Iraq/Afghanistan veterans. We are an ideal home for those who want to accelerate their career development and hone their entrepreneurial skills.
We are looking for the following positions:
- Senior Product Management
- CFO for internal business units
- Recent grads in engineering (learn how the Internet really works)
- Recent grads in IT (learn Salesforce.com and GIS)
- Recent grads with an interest in operational finance
- Construction/project management who understand telecom projects (or recent grads)
- Recent grads with an interest in technical sales”
If you are interested, send your resume to Kellie Lemmel at Kellie.Lemmel at Zayo dot com.